How to Start an Argumentative Essay
- Start With an Enticing Hook. Lead with an interesting fact or statistic, a quote, a personal anecdote, or a thought-provoking question.
- Provide Some Background and Context. What’s the situation?
- State Your Thesis. The background should transition smoothly into your main argument.
- Introduce Your Evidence.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. What is the last step in creating an argumentative essay?
What are the steps to write an essay?
- Determine What Type of Essay It Is.
- Create an Essay Outline.
- Develop a Thesis Statement.
- Introduce Your Topic.
- Write the Body of the Essay.
- Present Your Conclusion.
- Interactive Essay Writing Classes.
2. What is a good introduction for an argumentative essay?
- About Christine, Business Essay Writer. Christine is a seasoned Business Writer with over 4 years of experience of Business Writing Services.The first point of a conclusion is to know your
- Writing The Best dissertation.
- Expert Writers.
- Argumentative Essay.
- Collage Essay Example.
- Esay Registration.
3. Which topic would prompt an argumentative essay?
Which Topic Would Prompt An Argumentative Essay, Essay On Camel In Urdu Language, Historical Essay Structure, Gender Discrimination In The Workplace Research Proposal
4. What are the rules of writing an argumentative essay?
- Utilise the first 15 min (the time allotted for reading the paper) for READING COMPREHENSION ONLY.
- Now after reading the comprehension twice and attempting rest other questions of comprehension, attempt the precis part.
- Read the question TWICE to find out EXACTLY WHAT IS ASKED.
- Underline the part of comprehension relevant to the question.