Every good blog post is like an essay. It needs to have a well-defined beginning, middle, and end. The intro to your blog post should be no more than 3-4 paragraphs and in the first paragraph, you should clearly outline what your post will be.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How to write a thesis blog?
- The claims of a good thesis should be definable and arguable.
- It anticipates the counter-argument s
- It does not use unclear language
- It avoids the first person.
- A strong thesis should be able to take a stand and not just taking a stand but should be able to justify the stand that is taken, so that the
2. How to create a blog essay example?
Essay writing process. The writing process of preparation, writing, and revisions applies to every essay or paper, but the time and effort spent on each stage depends on the type of essay.. For example, if you’ve been assigned a five-paragraph expository essay for a high school class, you’ll probably spend the most time on the writing stage; for a college-level argumentative essay, on the
3. How do you write a blog?
If you’re not sure what to blog about, there are a few ways to find a good blog topic:
- Life experiences. Everyone has lessons they have learned through life experience. Sharing this knowledge can be incredibly helpful to others in similar situations.
- A personal blog. A personal blog is a blog all about you.
- Hobbies & passions. Hobbies or other interests you are passionate about are a great place to start.
4. How do I get paid for writing blogs?
- There is no investment required.
- You don’t have to pay any “start up” fee.
- The pay is relatively fast. In fact, there are many blogs and online magazines that pay you for stories and articles instantly.
- And there is no shortage of freelance writing gigs.
Comments are closed