Short form of words is the best! You can shorten the length of your essay by using shorter versions of words rather than their extended forms. Although this may not reduce the word count to some extent, it shortens the essay length.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How can I make my essay shorter?
To shorten an essay, you can:
- Eliminate redundancy
- Combine sentences with similar meanings
- Avoid referring back
- Listen to your writing
2. How do you properly end an essay?
Part 2 Part 2 of 3: Writing the Conclusion
- Start with a small transition (optional). This can be a cue to your reader that you’re ending your essay, and that they need to pay attention.
- Briefly summarize some of the main points. Try taking the first sentences of each body paragraph (your topic sentences) and rewriting their main points in two or three sentences.
- Keep it short and sweet.
3. How long should a short essay be?
- About Christine, Business Essay Writer. Christine is a seasoned Business Writer with over 4 years of experience of Business Writing Services.The first point of a conclusion is to know your
- Writing The Best dissertation.
- Expert Writers.
- Argumentative Essay.
- Collage Essay Example.
- Esay Registration.
4. How to succeed in short essay writing?
- We should follow our passion because that is where our heart and soul is. When we follow our passion there is no need for us to put any extra effort.
- The path to success is always challenging. We should build confidence to face any challenging situations.
- The third and most important success factor is discipline.
Comments are closed