The first thing you need is to argue your position and create a strong thesis. Next, you have to conduct logical reasoning and provide convincing arguments. But these are not all tips for writing an argumentative essay. Do not forget about good examples, evidence, and any data that will prove your position on each point or question.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. What is the best way to start an argumentative essay?
- Read lots of great argumentative writings. See opinion section in most newspaper / publication.
- Research your topic. Read all the latest debate or controversy arround it.
- Choose a standpoint. What is your stand on the matter.
- Be cynical to yourself.
- Write and practice a lot.
2. How do I properly write an argumentative essay?
Steps on Writing Your Argumentative Essay
- Choosing A Topic. Whichever style of argument you choose, you will still need to choose an appropriate topic for an argumentative essay.
- Research. Look for material (books, articles, blogs, documentaries) by credible sources and experts.
- Write an Outline. A good outline will help you heaps when it comes to the writing process.
- Fill In the Blanks.
3. How to write an argumentative essay step by step?
Argumentative Essay Writing A Step-by-Step Guide Name: _____ Hour: _____ Table #: _____ TERM DEFINITION argument Making a claim and supporting it using logic. persuasion Making a claim and supporting it using feelings and emotions. claim The position that you are trying to get your readers to accept.
4. What are the rules of writing an argumentative essay?
- Utilise the first 15 min (the time allotted for reading the paper) for READING COMPREHENSION ONLY.
- Now after reading the comprehension twice and attempting rest other questions of comprehension, attempt the precis part.
- Read the question TWICE to find out EXACTLY WHAT IS ASKED.
- Underline the part of comprehension relevant to the question.