A good argumentative essay should follow this structure:
- Introductory paragraph. The first paragraph of your essay should outline the topic, provide background information necessary to understand your argument, outline the evidence you will present and states your thesis.
- The thesis statement. This is part of your first paragraph.
- Body paragraphs.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How do you start an argumentative essay?
- Is it true?
- What caused this?
- How important is it?
- What should we do about it?
2. How to start writing an argumentative essay?
Tips to having a great resume esl dissertation conclusion editing service usa phd thesis small scale industries, how to start help writing 2 weeks notice, how to write an oo speech, how to write an counter argument. Professional descriptive essay
3. How do I write an argumentive essay?
Tips on How to Write an Argumentative Essay
- Find a Good Topic and Point of View. To find a good topic for an argumentative essay, consider several issues and choose a few that spark at least two solid,
- Gather Evidence. One of your essay’s first objectives will be to assess both sides of your issue.
- Write the Essay.
- Present Both Sides of the Controversy.
- Final Tips.
4. What are the steps in an argumentative essay?
Argumentative Essay Outline. An argumentative essay structure generally stays the same and includes an introduction, body paragraphs and a conclusion. Your introduction has to captivate the audience’s attention within the first few lines as well as convince them to continue reading. This paragraph, then, should finish with author’s views and arguments summed up in 1 or 2 sentences.