How to Start an Argumentative Essay
- Start With an Enticing Hook. Lead with an interesting fact or statistic, a quote, a personal anecdote, or a thought-provoking question.
- Provide Some Background and Context. What’s the situation?
- State Your Thesis. The background should transition smoothly into your main argument.
- Introduce Your Evidence.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. What is the last step to creating an argumentative essay?
What are the steps to write an essay?
- Determine What Type of Essay It Is.
- Create an Essay Outline.
- Develop a Thesis Statement.
- Introduce Your Topic.
- Write the Body of the Essay.
- Present Your Conclusion.
- Interactive Essay Writing Classes.
2. How to start off an introduction for an argumentative essay?
This is the kind of logical format we’re talking about:
- Grab the reader’s attention
- Describe the topic and explain why it’s important
- Present your thesis statement
3. What is a good introduction for an argumentative essay?
- About Christine, Business Essay Writer. Christine is a seasoned Business Writer with over 4 years of experience of Business Writing Services.The first point of a conclusion is to know your
- Writing The Best dissertation.
- Expert Writers.
- Argumentative Essay.
- Collage Essay Example.
- Esay Registration.
4. What are the steps in an argumentative essay?
Argumentative Essay Outline. An argumentative essay structure generally stays the same and includes an introduction, body paragraphs and a conclusion. Your introduction has to captivate the audience’s attention within the first few lines as well as convince them to continue reading. This paragraph, then, should finish with author’s views and arguments summed up in 1 or 2 sentences.
Comments are closed